MLS release notes
All content on this page is moving to LDS Help Center under the Meetinghouse Technology topic. This page was supposed to be deleted at the end of October 2012.
Released April 13, 2012
- Member and Leader Services (MLS) Software Manual and Frequently Asked Questions Update. The MLS Software Manual can be accessed by clicking Help on the MLS menu bar and then selecting Help on the drop-down menu. It can also be accessed by pressing F1. This PDF manual has been updated to include changes to MLS that have occurred for this release. The Frequently Asked Questions can be accessed by clicking Help on the MLS menu bar and then selecting Frequently Asked Questions on the drop-down menu.
- MLS Reminder to Send/Receive. MLS now prompts the first user with send/receive changes permissions that logs into MLS for the day to complete a send/receive changes to ensure that the data from MLS and Church headquarters stay synchronized.
- Ward/Branch and Stake/District Organization Application Forms. The Ward/Branch and Stake/District Organization Application forms have been added to the Stake version of MLS in the Reports/Forms panel: Reports/Forms > More > Forms/Certificates. These forms are in PDF format and can be printed and filled out.
Changes to Seminaries and Institutes (S&I) Reports.
- Seminary Attendance Report. The school year now displays next to the name of the course of study.
- Institute Attendance Report. The school year now displays next to the name of the course of study. A new section has been added to show young single adults not currently enrolled.
- Institute Enrollment Progress Report. This report has been renamed from Potential Institute Students to better clarify the purpose of the report and now includes a section to track those who have been invited to attend Institute and whether they are planning to attend.
- Seminary Enrollment Progress Report. This report has been renamed from Potential Seminary Students to better clarify the purpose of the report.
Changes Related to Membership
- Bishopric Action and Interview List. The age range for Potential Missionary Couples has been changed to include couples between the ages of 60 and 75.
- Visiting Teaching Reporting. Visiting teaching reporting has been simplified to allow a user to check a box to indicate whether contact was made with a sister.
- Membership Audit. The membership audit process has been updated to include the ability to save the current audit being worked on as a draft. In addition, the marriages screen now includes all single adults age 18 and older.
Changes Related to Finance
- Minor bug fixes have been made to finance functionality in this release.