Login credentials are required for accessing many Church systems. Several different credential systems exist, although some are shared among multiple systems.
- Main article: LDS Account
The LDS Account is the new, unified online LDS credential and login system. It is described in an article on the main page of LDSTech. Newer web sites use this system, while many existing LDS sites are being migrated to this platform.
A complete list of sites using LDS Account can be found under Church Websites, but the following is a partial list:
- LDS Account: Sign up for an LDS Account
- Temple Entry System (online temple recommend renewals)
- Missionary Recommendation System
- Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders (CDOL)
- LDSTech Wiki
- New Church Educational System employee site
- LDS International Art Competition
Each stake president can use the stake email address (<unit_number>@ldsmail.net) to access e-mail at new.LDSMail.net.
The password can be changed as follows:
- If you know the current password:
- Log in to new.LDSMail.net
- At the top right of the main window, click the dropdown with the stake's email address
- Choose Account settings.
- Click Changing your password.
- Enter the old password once and the new password twice, and then click Update.
- If you do not know the current password:
Some other systems have their own login credentials: