LDS Tools support - iPhone - iPad
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions and Known Issues below for quick help to common issues with the LDS Tools application for iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad. If you can't find the answer to your problem or if you've found a new bug, please email us at email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions
- What is an LDS Account and how do I obtain one?
- LDS Account is the main sign-on account for many online LDS Church resources. Most applications produced by the Church will require you to login to the application with your LDS Account. To obtain an LDS Account, visit ldsaccount.lds.org.
- Can I see only my ward or branch information?
- WIth LDS Tools you can see both your ward and your stake information. By default, the "Directory" view shows your ward or branch but you can easily switch the ward or branch that you wish to see by tapping on ward or branch name at the top of the screen and selecting a different ward or branch.
- Some iPad and iPhone users are experiencing sign in errors preventing them from using the app. No known solutions are available yet.
- Additional information on known issues is available at LDS Tools for iPhone - Known Issues