LDS Java Stack
The LDS Java Stack is primarily built upon the Spring Framework for application integration and environment configuration, using Maven for dependency management and application life-cycle management (ALM) (e.g. build, deployment, and functional QA testing).
The Reference Documentation contains instructions and best practices for using each of the major stack technologies.
If you need help with anything regarding the platform please ask question on our forum. We regularly monitor the forum and will respond within a day.
Launch the Java Stack Starter .
- Resources for Learning the LDSTech Java WebApp Platform
- Creating a new LDSTech Java WebApp Project
- Pet Store Getting Started Guides:
- Getting Java Stack sources from Subversion
- Java Stack Training
- Java Stack Simple Tips and Tricks
- Intro to LDSTech Java WebApp platform and Creating a New Project ScreenCast
- Introduction to XQuery using MarkLogic
- Community Introduction to Java Stack Slides
- Getting Started Guides:
- LDSTech Web Application Platform IDE known issues and workarounds
- Installing the Fortify plugin into the LDSTech IDE
- Recovering from an invalid state in m2eclipse
- Switching to Beta IDE Channel
- Setting environment variables globally in OSX
- Tomcat and WebSphere
- WebSphere Getting Started Guide
- Accessing System Properties in Stack 3
- Remote Debugging Tomcat Servers
- HttpSession Replication with Tomcat
- Running a Java Stack App on Cloud Foundry
- Oracle VM
- Hibernate, JPA, and Sequences
- Logging Queries and Query Parameters in JPA/Hibernate
- MarkLogic - Getting Started
- JPA Best Practices