LDS Java Stack
The LDS Java Stack is a platform for the development of Java application services.
Built upon Spring IO, Spring Boot, and the Spring Framework, the Java Stack 4 platform has been refreshed from the ground up to be simpler, cleaner, and more robust than ever before.
If you need help with anything regarding the Java Stack platform please come see us or ask your questions on our forum. We regularly monitor the forum and will respond within a day.
See the Java Stack 4 Project Starter to get started using Java Stack 4.
Java Stack 4 (New!)
See instructions in the "Getting Started" guide below.
Java Stack 3 (Legacy)
- Resources for Learning the LDSTech Java WebApp Platform
- Creating a new LDSTech Java WebApp Project
- Pet Store Getting Started Guides:
- Getting Java Stack sources from Subversion
- Java Stack Training
- Java Stack Simple Tips and Tricks
- Intro to LDSTech Java WebApp platform and Creating a New Project ScreenCast
- Introduction to XQuery using MarkLogic
- Community Introduction to Java Stack Slides
- Getting Started Guides:
- LDSTech Web Application Platform IDE known issues and workarounds
- Installing the Fortify plugin into the LDSTech IDE
- Recovering from an invalid state in m2eclipse
- Switching to Beta IDE Channel
- Setting environment variables globally in OSX
- Tomcat and WebSphere
- WebSphere Getting Started Guide
- Accessing System Properties in Stack 3
- Remote Debugging Tomcat Servers
- HttpSession Replication with Tomcat
- Running a Java Stack App on Cloud Foundry
Java Stack 3 - Web Services
- Oracle VM
- Hibernate, JPA, and Sequences
- Logging Queries and Query Parameters in JPA/Hibernate
- MarkLogic - Getting Started
- JPA Best Practices