Running Coded UI Tests on Remote Agents
| This article is in a draft stage.|
This article provides the step by step instructions on how to run Coded UI tests on Remote Agents.
Instructions on running Coded UI Tests on Remote Agents
- Download Visual Studio Agents 2010. You can also download it from the MSDN subscription area.
- Install the Controller Agent on a machine that has Visual Studio 2010.
- Register the Controller with Microsoft Test Manager (MTM).
- On any machine, install the Test Agent.
- Configure the Test Agent to point to the Test Controller machine.
- When you run a test case that is automated in Test Manager, you can specify your new Test Settings and Environment and it will run the test on the remote Test Agent machine.
Here are some additional links that should prove helpful with the steps above:
For any further questions, feel free to contact the .NET Stack Team.