LDSTech Conference schedule
You can view the LDSTech Conference schedule by going to tech.lds.org/conf. The conference application shows all the presentations, projects, and general sessions scheduled for the conference. It also includes presenter information, times, and locations.
Note that you must register for the conference before you can view the conference schedule. If you decide not to attend the conference, you can always cancel your registration. If you want to preview the presentations and projects without registering, you can view this brief PDF schedule with the titles.
The list of projects available includes LDS.org applications, meetinghouse technologies, mobile apps, and more. You can sign up for as many project sessions as you want. One purpose of the conference is to provide a time and space for project teams to work together on projects, so many project sessions last several hours. Ideally, if you're signing up for a project session, you should also join that project on LDSTech.
Many LDSTech conference attendees want to learn more about Church technology, rather than participate on projects. Because of this interest, this year we expanded educational offerings with more presentations, booths, handouts, and other information about a variety of Church technology.
Although it won’t be the same scale as the Church’s Education Week, the halls and foyers of the conference area will have information booths and experts to provide information about popular Church products. Classes and tutorial sessions will be held on a number of common Church tech products, such as the LDS.org calendar or Personal Video Conferencing.
Signing up for sessions
Signing up for sessions ensures a presentation or project is scheduled for a room large enough to hold all attendees. It also helps presenters plan their presentation to suit a particular sized audience and provides a final headcount of who will be physically attending the conference. Follow the steps below to sign up for sessions.
- Go to tech.lds.org/conf and log in.
- When you login, you will see a screen with a schedule and a list of sessions.The sessions you’ve signed up for appear on the schedule on the left, and the list on the right displays all available sessions.
- Browse the available sessions by clicking the filter links on the right. You can filter by track, tag, presenter, or hour. Tracks refer to the type of activity, whether it’s a presentation, project, or booth. Tags refer to the activity’s topic. You can also search for sessions with your own keywords.
- To sign up for a session, click the empty circle to the left of the session title in the list. That session will then appear in a blue box your schedule. To see more details about a session, click the bolded session title in the list. Note that you can only register for sessions in white boxes. Those in gold boxes already exist on your schedule. If you select two sessions that begin at the same time or overlap, you will only be signed up for one. The other will be placed on your schedule as a gray tentative session.
- To register for a tentative session already on your schedule, click the magnifying glass on the event and choose [register]. You are then signed up for that session and the other becomes a tentative session.
- To delete a session, either click the x on the event in your schedule, or the red circled x in the list of sessions.
Please fill your schedule with sessions. Take full advantage of the time and opportunities offered at the LDSTech Conference. We look forward to seeing you there!