Internationalization in Java Stack Training
This training will cover the basics of internationalization in the Java Stack, some internationalization tips and best practices, as well as internationalization tooling support in the Java Stack – including a cool new runtime pseudo translation tool. This session will be beneficial for both testers and developers alike.
- The Java Stack
- Your favorite IDE, ready to import a maven project
- Download the lab code and import the project into your favorite IDE.
- Get your application deployed and running in Tomcat.
- Go to http://localhost: 8080/i18n-project/blah
Pseudo Translation Tool Lab
- Restart your server and go to http://localhost: 8080/i18n-project/blah?locale=zz