Internationalization in Java Stack (continued)
This training will cover some internationalization tips and best practices, as well as internationalization tooling support in the Java Stack – including a cool new runtime pseudo translation tool. This session will be beneficial for both testers and developers alike.
- The Java Stack
- Internationalization in the Java Stack
- Your favorite IDE, ready to import a maven project
- Download the lab code and import the project into your favorite IDE.
- Get your application deployed and running in Tomcat.
- Go to http://localhost: 8080/i18n-project/blah
Pseudo Translation Tool Lab
- Restart your server and go to http://localhost: 8080/i18n-project/blah?locale=zz