Internationalization and the Java Stack - Part 2
This training will cover some internationalization tips and best practices, as well as internationalization tooling support in the Java Stack – including a cool new runtime pseudo translation tool. This session will be beneficial for both testers and developers alike.
- The Java Stack
- Internationalization and the Java Stack Part 1
- Your favorite IDE, ready to import a maven project
- Download the lab code and import the project into your favorite IDE.
- Get your application deployed and running in Tomcat.
- Make sure the project runs http://localhost: 8080/pseudo-translator-lab/
- Fix all of the internationalization best practice blunders.
- Go to the pseudo translator locale http://localhost: 8080/pseudo-translator-lab/pseudo?locale=zz
- Fix all of the internationalization issues that you find originating in pseudo.jsp.