Add LDSTech IDE Update Sites
- Open your existing eclipse
- Go to Help->Install New Software...
- Add the following update sites:
- Select the update site you just added that is not "thirdparty" update site.
- You will see a series of Plugins. Install the plugins/features you want in your custom eclipse install.
- Select "Next" and continue the process to install the plugins.
- Restart Eclipse when done.
- Periodically run Help->Check for Updates to keep your LDSTech IDE plugins up to date.
This page was last modified on 30 October 2014, at 17:07.