Gospel Library for BlackBerry desktop installing 1 0 5
This install method should only be followed if you have no data plan or wifi connectivity or have other issues with the web install method. Generally the web install is a much easier way to get the application loaded onto your device.
Make sure your computer has the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software installed and configured first.
- Download the BlackBerry Gospel Library application zip file.
- Extract the downloaded zip file
- Connect your BlackBerry device to the desktop manager application
- Navigate to the Applications section
- Click the Import Files button and browse to the GospelLibrary.alx file in the directory of the zip file you previously extracted
- Apply the change to execute the install
- After opening the application you should see something similar to this on the screen.