GWT Stack Integration Lab 2
Running GWT With the Stack in Developer Mode
- From the drop down menus, select Run | Run Configurations....
- Select from the list of options and then select the icon to create a new launch configuration.
- Give your launch configuration a Name: of something like "StackGWT Development Mode".
- To the right of the Project: field select the Browse... button and select the "StackGWT-web" project.
- In some cases the Main class: field comes up empty. If that is the case for you enter "com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode".
- Select the Server tab and uncheck Run built-in server.
- Select the GWT tab and in the URL: field enter "http://localhost:8080/StackGWT".
- Select the Run button.
Copy the GWT Development Mode URL into your browser.