CDOL Release Notes 2.5.1
Objectives of this Release
Note: CDOL 2.5.1 is a patch release designed to fix high-priority issues introduced with the previous release. It does not constitute a planned release from the CDOL roadmap.
- [CDOL-5248] - LETTERS - Spaces needed in Japanese dates used for certificates
- [CDOL-5246] - LETTERS - Add ability to select which language a certificate should be printed
- [CDOL-5247] - PROPOSALS / AGENDAS - Allow control over when proposal tokens repopulate
- [CDOL-5253] - LETTERS - Token for Seventies certificates needs to be configured
- [CDOL-5252] - PROPOSALS / AGENDAS - Implementation date for individual events populates with current date rather than the entered date
- [CDOL-5262] - VERIFICATION - OrgEdit: tried to verify a leader replace and got constraint violation
- [CDOL-5254] - ADMIN - Updating a position role with additional scopes doesn't save correctly
- [CDOL-5164] - DATA ISSUES - Odd code in OrgControl.checkAssociations of unused toRemove collection
- [CDOL-5249] - INTERNAL IMPROVEMENTS - JMS queues aren't auto-starting when the application starts
- [CDOL-5245] - MLS FILE PROCESSING - MLS: delete position fails if the position is in leader's personal directory
- [CDOL-5199] - ORGANIZATION EDIT - IE7&IE8: orgEdit/pending events: cannot withdraw an event. auto fill date fields isn't working
- [CDOL-5242] - ORGANIZATION EDIT - Saving a historical bishop releases the currently active councilors.
- [CDOL-3597] - PROPOSALS / AGENDAS - IE7: proposal notes edit button and ok button when creating a new note do not respond.
- [CDOL-5239] - VERIFICATION - NullPointerException when using "Undo" in verification to remove an association
No additional language support was added with this release.