CDOL Known Issues 184.108.40.206
The following known issues may affect some CDOL users. Items in italics are new in this release. Items with
strike-through have been resolved.
- CDOL-4336: Users viewing the Public Searches are able to edit them and save their changes to the Public Search they are viewing making it so others will see their search the next time it is run.
- CDOL-4039: The Advanced Search screen in IE7 does not display the political location information correctly
- CDOL-4435: The functionality "show 50 results", "show 100 results" does not automatically refresh the page when selected.
- In Internet Explorer, Advanced Search selections are not placed to the right of the box
- In Internet Explorer 7, trying to save or load a page often gets stuck
- CDOL-4664: In Internet Explorer 8, the calendar link doesn't open on Organization Edit|History|Add Note
- CDOL-4665: In Safari 4, expanding a position on the Organization summary page superimposes text rather than moving it down
- CDOL-4614: Discontinued and private organizations don't get included in the export when the user has rights to see them
- CDOL-4794: "Use local names" in Printed Directories puts the organizations in the report twice; once with the local name and the other with the official name
- CDOL-4880: Saving printed directory without title gives DataIntegrityViolation
- Sometimes the published version of a record is missing
- CDOL-4616: Some position type names don't fit well on the Organization Summary|Show All Positions page
- CDOL-4717:Error adding address that is copied from org if org missing state selection
- CDOL-4662: Using "Clear Address" button does not reset the Country field on the Organization Edit|Address and Leader Edit|Address
- CDOL-4179: Out of country phone number has to be populated or you get an error
- CDOL-4808: In Internet Explorer 8, making and change and clicking Save results in rendering the application unresponsive
- CDOL-4735: OrgEditGeneral: Users get stuck on edit formatted names modal
- CDOL-4433: Proposal Mission template does not add new unit number in footer.
- CDOL-4160: Implementations from Proposals do not update legacy names.
- CDOL-4652: On the proposal dashboard, after you perform an action, the checkboxes show as unselected, but additional actions affect the originally selected proposals also.
- The workaround for this is to click on the Proposals tab to reload the page.
- CDOL-4691: Fix all template formatting issues
- CDOL-4558: Large proposals time out when implementing events
- CDOL-4792: IE-only - Creating new agenda from dashboard gives a corrupted page
- CDOL-4055: IE-only - Proposal document edit box is only 5 lines high.
- CDOL-4166: IE7, IE8: Proposals/Proposal Notes: edit link on existing proposal note doesn't work
- CDOL-4731: Agenda/Proposal: 'add new proposal' isn't pulling list of proposals to choose from
- CDOL-4760: Large proposals fail to implement
- CDOL-4885: Trying to add a new proposal without providing a description used to fail with a helpful message. It currently generates a null pointer exception.
- CDOL-4361: Discrepancy between the release date appearing in Verification for a leader sent from MLS as opposed to the assignment record for the leader.
- CDOL-4555: Discontinue a unit with a future effective date puts the unit in a partial published state and never updates the status or sends the unit to verification.
- CDOL-3983: The number of items awaiting verification changes randomly.
- CDOL-4285: Verification, override for patriarch position is automatic when the record is touched.
- CDOL-4442: Backlog metrics on My Verifications tab not always the same as on Inbox tab
- CDOL-4728: Verification: very slow response for non ROLE_ADMIN users
- CDOL-4407: Services updatePosition() giving JTA transaction unexpectedly rolled back error
- CDOL-4360: Some leaders are randomly set to sensitive status.
- CDOL-4337: Units that are in a country that has the CDOL attribute Sensitive set to true for the country do not inherit the sensitivity.
- CDOL-4780: Modifying countries sometimes results in a saving modal that never completes
- CDOL-4145: In Admin/Positions, cancelling position type name changes does not revert the name
- CDOL-4459: Admin/Classification: IllegalArgumentException trying to add new classification type
- CDOL-4469: Admin/EntitiesOrgs/Ward&Branch/Assoc Types: can't add association - possible choices don't show up
- CDOL-4525: Admin/EntitiesOrgs: add new assignment: null pointer exception
- CDOL-4633: Admin/EntitiesOrgs: can't delete an org type
- CDOL-4763: IE7: Admin/Users: can't check the 'disabled' box for users
- CDOL-4800: Admin/Translations: null pointer exception trying to save a deletion of a translation
- CDOL-4902: LDSMail.net is not updated when a new stake or district is created