From LDS Help
Clerk Resources on LDS.org is the next step in the development of local unit record keeping software for the Church. Clerk Resources will eventually replace the Member and Leader Services (MLS) software for most units. Over the next few years, functions now available in MLS will be added to Clerk Resources which will allow leaders and clerks to do some of their work from computers with Internet access, not just on a computer in the clerk's office. Additional functions not available in MLS will also be added to Clerk Resources.
Currently, only membership-related functions are available in Clerk Resources.
Leaders and clerks must log into LDS.org using their LDS Account to access available functions on Leader and Clerk Resources.
The following functions are now available on Clerk Resources. See the Access Table to see which leaders and clerks can view, print, or access specific information on the Clerk Resources site.
- Request Membership Records
- Edit Contact Information
- View or print a membership record
- Print an Officers Sustained form
- View or print a class or organization roll
- View or print a list of those without callings
- View or print a list of those with callings
- View or print a list of those who have callings in an organization
- View or print a list of members
- View or print a list of members by age
- View or print a list of members by birth date
- Print a membership record
- Print household membership records
- Print a member's IOS
- Print an IOS for all members of a household
- View or print a list of those with out of unit callings.
The following table lists the links available under each menu item. Click on one of the links to see instructions and other information.
Membership policies and information
Below are links to membership records policies and other information. Some of the instructions explain how membership information can be updated in MLS, but also includes policy statements. Click a link to see the information.