I'm looking for stories about how members are using the Gospel Library app. For example:
* Do your kids prefer to read scriptures from Gospel Library instead of regular scriptures?
* Do you read the scriptures in places you wouldn't otherwise read them?
* Do you prefer it to your traditional scriptures, and if so, why?
* Do you teach lessons using Gospel Library / Study Notebook as a reference instead of some other notes?
* Do you use Gospel Library to read Church magazines instead of ordering the paper versions? Are you checking out the HT message while in the car on the way to appointments?
* Do you listen to the audio narrations of scriptures or other articles while you drive? * Do you download everything that's available, or just a few types of content? Do you use anything in the Other category?
* Do you use any of the Gospel Library materials in family home evening?
* Does Gospel Library provide an access point to Church internet resources (e.g., conference talks) in a meetinghouse that doesn't have wifi?
* Does the technology get in the way of spiritual insights that would otherwise come? (is it too easy to click away)
* Do you have any "unorthodox" uses? Any anecdotes?
I would love to have your feedback for an article I'm writing. You can comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org