The LDSTech IDE version 1.2.0 has been released! This release includes the latest maintenance release of Eclipse (3.6.2/Helios SR2) and all of the related bug fixes and enhancements.
Other notable new features, enhancements, and bug fixes include:
- Git support! We have included Egit with the LDSTech IDE so you can work with Git repositories through Eclipse. This is included by default. Usage of this plugin will be demonstrated at the upcoming Git training.
- Oracle Tools. We've added support for the Oracle Enterprise pack for Eclipse, which may come in handy if you do a lot of work with Oracle. This is not installed by default - you can add it by going to Help > Install New Software... and selecting the LDSTech update site. More information about the Oracle Enterprise pack for Eclipse can be found here:
- Upgrades to the GWT, TestNG, and STS/Spring IDE plugins.
- Numerous bug fixes and minor preference enhancements.
- Improved processes for building the IDE and our update sites.
- Updated 64 bit versions to run optimally on JDK 6 update 24.
- Made it possible to run Maven commands from folders (not just projects), as long as they contain a pom.
- Updated the command for running the WAM emulator to work with Stack 3.1 projects.
The IDE is available for 32 and 64 bit architectures on Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX. To download it, visit the following link:
Full release notes can be found here: