Day View in new Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kennova

Day View in new Calendar

Post by kennova »

I schedule appointments for folks in the new calendar.. The week and month view are great, but a Daily view would be even more better :)..

I often print out a daily schedule on Sunday for leaders, but I end up doing it by hand. Additionally it would be helpful when adding new events to an already full day.. I couldn't find this suggestion in the forums after some searching..
Kenn North
Texas
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kennova wrote:I schedule appointments for folks in the new calendar.. The week and month view are great, but a Daily view would be even more better :)..

I often print out a daily schedule on Sunday for leaders, but I end up doing it by hand. Additionally it would be helpful when adding new events to an already full day.. I couldn't find this suggestion in the forums after some searching..
That would indeed be helpful. It was suggested over a year ago in this post (see item #3).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kennova

Post by kennova »

aebrown wrote:That would indeed be helpful. It was suggested over a year ago in this post (see item #3).

Since that post is a grouping of multiple suggestions and should be removed or broken up I'll leave this post alive.

Any developments on a Day View of the Calendar?
Kenn North
Texas
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

This was a requested feature on 3 January in this thread.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kennova

Post by kennova »

Thanks JD.. wish there was a way to tally up the "votes" on certain new features..
Kenn North
Texas
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

By posting in the Calendar forum there is reasonable assurance that the program team has received the request. I guess you could say that each additional post to the thread like yours is a vote tally.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
pmcnabb

Post by pmcnabb »

+1 for this feature request. Daily view for Sunday appointments or an agenda view would be extremely helpful. The workaround is to sync to another calendar program and print from there.

Return to “Calendar”