LDS Tech IDE 1.1.1 has been released. It includes several plugin upgrades that improve stability and performance of the IDE.
Notable changes since 1.1:
- Upgraded to WTP 3.2.1
- Upgraded to new versions of m2eclipse and m2eclipse-wtp
- Removed JSDT (it was causing a lot of problems for projects that used jQuery)
- Added AspectJ development tools (to begin supporting Roo development in the IDE)
- Mirrored all 3rd party repositories we use for better reliability when updating and installing plugins
- Switched update site URLs to use code.lds.org (dev.lds.org will be repurposed in 2011)
- We no longer support a Carbon build for OS X, as the Cocoa support in SWT was greatly improved in 3.6 and a Carbon build is no longer necessary
You may download the IDE here:
We recommend installing a new version of the IDE this time, as update site URLs have changed. Note that when installing a new version of the IDE, you must install it into a new directory or delete the old directory first - installing over the top of an old copy will lead to a corrupted install.
Full release notes can be found here: