Staples in-person discount

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
khorning1

Staples in-person discount

Post by khorning1 »

Is there any discount code or process to get a discount on office supplies or copy services in-person at a Staples location in the US?
garystroble

Re: Staples in-person discount

Post by garystroble »

khorning1 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:07 pm Is there any discount code or process to get a discount on office supplies or copy services in-person at a Staples location in the US?
Not that I am aware, as from a security standpoint it would be very difficult to limit to just Church use as a practical matter.

Staples items ordered through the approved Church link normally can be delivered the next business day in many US locations on in-stock items. There is no way of course to do copy services through the Church link.
gkdyer

Re: Staples in-person discount

Post by gkdyer »

I tried a purchase locally in person at a Staples store in Michigan and was refused. Only via online and shipping was the store reply. Since the the Ward building is 30 miles away from my house. I have to ship it to my house (ward clerk) or the bishops house, and lug stuff to the church. Paper Reams Box product. Small stuff is not a problem, but I wonder about shipping costs expense? Does the cost of the shipped product offset the discounts?
I could just buy the product and get reimbursed in an emergency. I did not take the time yet to do a cost analysis if I figure my cost of gas after it ships it probably is not cost smart.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”