Unable To Filter Classes/Organizations In Reports/Class & Quorum Attendance

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
yakfixer

Unable To Filter Classes/Organizations In Reports/Class & Quorum Attendance

Post by yakfixer »

In the newest version of the LDS Tools App, there is no filter available in the Class & Quorum Attendance. I am using a iPhone 12 with iOS 17.4.1.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Unable To Filter Classes/Organizations In Reports/Class & Quorum Attendance

Post by jdlessley »

yakfixer wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:57 pm In the newest version of the LDS Tools App, there is no filter available in the Class & Quorum Attendance. I am using a iPhone 12 with iOS 17.4.1.
What filter are you looking for? Your calling also determines the level of access (what classes and quorums are available) to the Class and Quorum Attendance report.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
yakfixer

Post by yakfixer »

2nd Counselor in the Bishopric. Currently I only see a complete list of the Ward members. The previous version of LDS Tools included a filter that could choose an organization (Aaronic Priesthood Quorums) and the specific Quorum (Deacons Quorum). The Deacons Quorum Secretary uses my phone every 2nd and 4th Sunday to record attendance.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

In this case the issue should be reported using the in-app 'Send Feedback' feature so that it will be addressed by the iPhone/iPad Member Tools development team. We can discuss it here but that is it. Until the feature is restored there is an option to use a web browser to access the report in Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR).
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
yakfixer

Post by yakfixer »

Thank you. Feedback sent via in-app.
grega

Post by grega »

I noticed the same thing when trying to record attendance after the recent update - the filter is gone (iOS).

Here's to hoping the feature is restored soon so we don't have to scroll through the entire ward list.

Also submitted feedback via the app.
davidbarthel

Tools 5.0 - Recording Attendance

Post by davidbarthel »

What happened to the SS class filters? Can’t find how to record by class and quorum. Now, you must search for the individual by name to record.
I’m sure that can’t be correct.

Please help or point me in the right direction.

Sunday School President
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Tools 5.0 - Recording Attendance

Post by jdlessley »

davidbarthel wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 pm What happened to the SS class filters?
This has been reported previously for iPhone/iPad users. It is not an issue for Android.
Your post has been merged with the iPhone/iPad thread.

When encountering such issues be sure to use the in-app Send Feedback to report it. We can discuss it in the Tech Forum and suggest workarounds, if available, but that is it.
JD Lessley

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”