My wife is unable to sign in so she can pay tithing online

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
matthewplumb

My wife is unable to sign in so she can pay tithing online

Post by matthewplumb »

Hello, my wife is a Mexican citizen, and I am a US citizen living in Mexico with her currently. She has been baptized for a little over a year and she has always had trouble signing into her account. Most recently, she cannot sign in at all and she wants to pay her tithing online. When we use the option to recover her password, it tells us what her username is, which is her email address for some reason. Yet, when she tries to change her password and then log in with her username, it still does not work. For some reason, when we even try to log in with her email, it won't even let us try to enter her password now, it just says "unable to sign in" immediately. We have tried to talk to our Bishop about it and he doesn't seem to know what to do either. We have tried signing in on my laptop, on her phone, none of it works. Meanwhile I have no issues with signing in on my phone or laptop. Any help would be really appreciated, God bless you.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: My wife is unable to sign in so she can pay tithing online

Post by jdlessley »

She can talk to the support people at the Global Services Department (GSD) to resolve any Church account issues that cannot be resolved by following the procedures in the thread PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems. The phone number for your area is listed in the Wiki article Contacting Meetinghouse Support.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
matthewplumb

Re: My wife is unable to sign in so she can pay tithing online

Post by matthewplumb »

jdlessley escribió:
> She can talk to the support people at the Global Services Department (GSD)
> to resolve any Church account issues that cannot be resolved by following
> the procedures in the thread
> [url=https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... hp?t=30383]PLEASE
> READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems[/url]. The phone number
> for your area is listed in the Wiki article
> [url=https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/wi ... Department]Contacting
> Meetinghouse Support[/url].

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your help.

Return to “Main Church Website”