Personal Information in Member Tools App is Blank

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
holiver6

Personal Information in Member Tools App is Blank

Post by holiver6 »

I am able to log in to the Member Tools app on my phone but there is no information listed in it anymore-no directory, personal information, reports, etc. I can see this information online on the Church's website. How can I remedy this so I can have this information on the app on my phone again?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Personal Information in Member Tools App is Blank

Post by russellhltn »

Sunday is not a great day for syncing information due to server load.

You should have an option to refresh or reload the information.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

If a sync fails, unpredictable results can happen (everything from random missing details to nothing in the database). Syncing the data again on a day other than Sunday should fix a sync failure.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

While a sync only updates changed or new data, a data refresh will reset all data and download the most current data, including some data structures. In Android Member Tools the manual Refresh Data is in Settings and just below the Temple Recommend Expiration Reminder. The same thing is done by signing out of and then back into Member Tools. And as russellhltn stated, the best day is some other day than Sunday.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

unpredictable results can happen (everything from random missing details...)
Which is why I regularly sign out and back on. I've been burned a few times by assuming what I saw in Member Tools was accurate, making a comment to a leader about the need to update something, then finding out it was "just me" :shock:

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”