Is there a way to print the Primary Advancement Certificate in advance of the child's 12th birthday?

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
markolsencottle

Re: Is there a way to print the Primary Advancement Certificate in advance of the child's 12th birthday?

Post by markolsencottle »

I am trying to print primary certificates, but non of our children's names will show up in the box only people who have already graduated from primary show up, what is wrong with this? I need kids that show up that are graduating Primary to show up not their parents or siblings that have graduated.
garystroble

Re: Is there a way to print the Primary Advancement Certificate in advance of the child's 12th birthday?

Post by garystroble »

markolsencottle wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:12 am I am trying to print primary certificates, but non of our children's names will show up in the box only people who have already graduated from primary show up, what is wrong with this? I need kids that show up that are graduating Primary to show up not their parents or siblings that have graduated.
Believe in past years the primary graduations certificates for those graduating on January 1 of the new year will become available in LCR on December 1 or shortly thereafter.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

garystroble wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:08 pm
markolsencottle wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:12 am I am trying to print primary certificates, but non of our children's names will show up in the box only people who have already graduated from primary show up, what is wrong with this? I need kids that show up that are graduating Primary to show up not their parents or siblings that have graduated.
Believe in past years the primary graduations certificates for those graduating on January 1 of the new year will become available in LCR on December 1 or shortly thereafter.
And they are now available to print for those graduating Primary 1 January 2024.

Return to “Reports and Forms”