Discussions about the desktop video conferencing solution provided by the Church
Moderators: MarchantRR, rodhyde
Please advise what is new with Vidyo Desktop Version 2.2.0
:cool:Your Fellow Member,
Sunny South Florida, USA
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:33 am
- Location: Sunny South Florida, USA
I have downloaded it to my workstation at home and the keypad is up and activity and will make bring in a conference bridge much easier. YAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :-)
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:52 pm
pete.arnett wrote:Please advise what is new with Vidyo Desktop Version 2.2.0
The keypad function that produces DTMF tones in the conference is now enabled, and there have been significant updates to the audio to greatly reduce issues with echo. I did some testing yesterday and found that even worked quite well using the built-in speakers and microphone on my laptop as opposed to a dedicated speakerphone unit.
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:38 pm
- Location: Australia
wow, I'm excited about this!
Here are some changes I notice:
- On Mac OS, video options include the advanced section, offering 450p30, 720p15, and 720p30. None of these were available before on Mac (but they were on Windows).
- Options tab has options to always display toolbar and show participant names. I don't recall those from before.
There are probably others, too.
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:58 pm
We were very excited to upload this new client version because of the echo issues that it resolves...even when using built in mic and speakers. We worked closely with Vidyo in troubleshooting the echo issues and feel confident that the experience with this new client will be positive. We plan a more general announcement soon.
- Church Employee
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:18 pm
- Location: USA, UT, Herriman
Return to Personal Video Conferencing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests