LDSTech

Downloadable YW Leadership Training?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the LDS.org website.

Moderators: jdcr256, richmanll, SorensonMi, LisaAn, erinbourgeous, kyleq

Downloadable YW Leadership Training?

#1Postby djelenbaas » Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm

My sister wants to use some of the March YW Leadership Training video for a stake YW training session she has upcoming. The building she's doing the training in has poor wireless coverage, so streaming off lds.org is not reliable. There does not seem to be a way to download the session without using ripping tools. Does anyone know how I can get access to this file for her? The URL of the streaming training is: http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/watch/young-women-auxiliary-training/2012/03?lang=eng&pid=1479165465001&pkey=AQ~~,AAAAnipXZ6E~,M1TCnNhLxEIbOoPn30ba_KqkLyfk0l_D

Thanks!
djelenbaas
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm

#2Postby aebrown » Wed May 02, 2012 5:37 am

djelenbaas wrote:My sister wants to use some of the March YW Leadership Training video for a stake YW training session she has upcoming. The building she's doing the training in has poor wireless coverage, so streaming off lds.org is not reliable. There does not seem to be a way to download the session without using ripping tools. Does anyone know how I can get access to this file for her? The URL of the streaming training is: http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/watch/young-women-auxiliary-training/2012/03?lang=eng&pid=1479165465001&pkey=AQ~~,AAAAnipXZ6E~,M1TCnNhLxEIbOoPn30ba_KqkLyfk0l_D


The download page is at http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/archive/relief-society-auxiliary-training/2012/03?lang=eng. There you can download an MP4 of the entire training broadcast.

But it was really difficult to find a way to download it. I finally found it by doing a Google search for "young women auxiliary training 2012 mp4". It shouldn't be that hard!
Many questions are already answered on the LDSTech wiki. Check it out!
User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
 
Posts: 12721
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

#3Postby danpass » Wed May 02, 2012 11:58 am

aebrown wrote:The download page is at http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/archive/relief-society-auxiliary-training/2012/03?lang=eng. There you can download an MP4 of the entire training broadcast.

But it was really difficult to find a way to download it. I finally found it by doing a Google search for "young women auxiliary training 2012 mp4". It shouldn't be that hard!


I to tried to find a way to download the YW Auxiliary Training, without success.

Alan, the download page to which you have linked is actually for the Relief Society Auxiliary Training, not YW.

Hopefully the YW Training will also be made available for download. Our Stake YW attempted to stream it during a Stake YW leadership meeting on a Tuesday night and eventually had to abandon the effort, due to problems with the feed.
danpass
Member
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:38 pm
Location: Oregon City, OR

#4Postby aebrown » Wed May 02, 2012 3:13 pm

danpass wrote:Alan, the download page to which you have linked is actually for the Relief Society Auxiliary Training, not YW.


Oops. Thanks for pointing that out. I was just so excited to see a download link that I didn't pay attention to the title. Google made it the first hit when I searched for Young Women, so I'm surprised a Relief Society page would have been in that position.
Many questions are already answered on the LDSTech wiki. Check it out!
User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
 
Posts: 12721
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

#5Postby jbowne » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:39 am

2nd link in bing search of "2012 Young Women Auxiliary Leadership Training" went to http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/archive/young-women-auxiliary-training/2012/03?lang=eng download right from there.
User avatar
jbowne
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:21 pm
Location: USA, Lees Summit, Missouri

#6Postby aebrown » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:06 am

jbowne wrote:2nd link in bing search of "2012 Young Women Auxiliary Leadership Training" went to http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/archive/young-women-auxiliary-training/2012/03?lang=eng download right from there.


That URL wasn't available when this thread was started, but is now.

That wraps up this thread nicely -- thanks for posting that information!
Many questions are already answered on the LDSTech wiki. Check it out!
User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
 
Posts: 12721
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah


Return to LDS.org Website

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest