LDSTech

MLS update

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.

Moderator: pricerd

MLS update

#1Postby AronSchuh » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:00 am

Hello
Iam from Germany.
Is there a possibility to see whats new, in a new MLS version?
Sorry if this Question was already asked...
Aron
AronSchuh
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 am

#2Postby aebrown » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:26 am

AronSchuh wrote:Is there a possibility to see whats new, in a new MLS version?


Every MLS release comes with Release Notes that are installed with MLS. A shortcut to those release notes is placed on the desktop.

Release notes are also accumulated in the wiki in Timeline of MLS and MLS release notes.
Many questions are already answered on the LDSTech wiki. Check it out!
User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
 
Posts: 12707
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

#3Postby Biggles » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 am

aebrown wrote:Every MLS release comes with Release Notes that are installed with MLS. A shortcut to those release notes is placed on the desktop.

Release notes are also accumulated in the wiki in Timeline of MLS and MLS release notes.


On our Ward computer the release notes were not placed on the desktop! I had to go digging to find them. Fortunately I'm also the STS, so I had a rough idea where to find them. However, don't ask me where I found them (Age related memory problem :rolleyes:) as I need to be at the computer to do this.
User avatar
Biggles
Member
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 4:14 am
Location: Watford, England

#4Postby aebrown » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:33 am

Biggles wrote:On our Ward computer the release notes were not placed on the desktop! I had to go digging to find them. Fortunately I'm also the STS, so I had a rough idea where to find them. However, don't ask me where I found them (Age related memory problem :rolleyes:) as I need to be at the computer to do this.


The release notes should be installed at: C:\Program Files\LDS Church\MLS\MLS Release Notes.htm
Many questions are already answered on the LDSTech wiki. Check it out!
User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
 
Posts: 12707
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

#5Postby Biggles » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 am

Thanks aebrown for the info on the location. Now if only I could remember to write that down and then recall where I put that info!
User avatar
Biggles
Member
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 4:14 am
Location: Watford, England

#6Postby AronSchuh » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 am

thx a lot!
AronSchuh
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 am


Return to MLS Support, Help, and Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest