Discuss ideas and suggestions around the LDS.org website.
Moderators: erinbourgeous, kyleq, jdcr256, RichmanLL, SorensonMi, LisaAn
I love the Study Notebook and would like to make some suggested improvements or at least get some feedback on the direction this tool will take. I know resources are limited so perhaps not much time can be devoted, but this is a tool that has tremendous potential.
- Make hyperlinks possible from Journal entries, notes, highlights, underlines.
- Make the tools available such as when even creating this thread in "Forum" available to My Study Notebook--ability to insert photos and edit text with more options.
- Expand the visible pop-up field for notes so that a longer notes made can be visible without selecting edit.
- Expand My Study Notebook to other language scriptures already on LDS.org and allow links to photos and videos.
- Ability to auto-logon when visiting LDS.org for a certain period of time (say two weeks) like Google and Yahoo do. I realize that resources need to be conserved, but a time stamped cookie should do it.
Thank you for this wonder study tool for Church members. It is very useful. Any other comments and suggestions would be appreciated in this new thread.
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:36 am
I would also like to see the option to insert custom links to other scriptures or resources on lds.org. This makes cross referencing so much easier.
Also, I would love there to be a more robust color palette to choose from for highlighting. I'm thinking what might work is to have one color show on the main highlighting/tagging pop-up that when you click on it it opens a palette of available colors much like Microsoft Word does. This would greatly expand what could be done with highlighting and topic coordination.
Thank you for this tool. I love it and look forward to being able to open the notebook on my Android phone.
- New Member
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:54 pm
Return to LDS.org Website
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests