FM: Facility Issue Reporting (FIR) Pilot

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
pete.arnett

FM: Facility Issue Reporting (FIR) Pilot

Post by pete.arnett »

Pilot

Facility Issue Reporting (FIR)

"The Facility Issue Reporting (FIR) system provides LDS Church leaders, building representatives, and facilities management groups the ability to report and review facility issues electronically. It uses a web interface to streamline reporting, viewing, and resolving facility issues."

This system is currently only a Pilot. Only users in those stakes that have been contacted as being participants in the pilot phase of the system should attempt to use the system at this time.
Thanks,
:cool:Your Fellow Member,
Pete Arnett
Sunny South Florida, USA
pete.arnett

Post by pete.arnett »

It appears at this time that they have enough stakes for the Pilot, about thirty (30) stakes
Thanks,
:cool:Your Fellow Member,
Pete Arnett
Sunny South Florida, USA
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be a quick pilot with NO bugs to find.... WE NEED THIS VERY BADLY
pneubert

Access to Facilities Reporting

Post by pneubert »

Who has or will have access to the facilities reporting feature? Just wondering how we define "leaders".

Thanks.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

If you log in and look in the help sections, there is a manual and that manual has a matrix of leaders and their access
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

JohnShaw wrote:If you log in and look in the help sections, there is a manual and that manual has a matrix of leaders and their access
Unless you are in one of those stakes participating in the beta test you cannot log in and look in the help sections.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jdlessley wrote:Unless you are in one of those stakes participating in the beta test you cannot log in and look in the help sections.
Our stake was not invited to participate, but I could log in just fine. There is a warning as you login that you shouldn't use the system unless you have been invited, but if you have an appropriate calling you should be able to login and see the system, including the help system.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

aebrown wrote:Our stake was not invited to participate, but I could log in just fine. There is a warning as you login that you shouldn't use the system unless you have been invited, but if you have an appropriate calling you should be able to login and see the system, including the help system.
I tried to log in but was given the denied message. My point is that not everyone has access to the matrix of leaders and their access. Which in my view is only informative to those who already have the access and does nothing to inform others to identify issues or just a simple lack of the appropriate calling.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I was able to log in just fine. I was pleased to see that STS has a role in the system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jdlessley wrote:I tried to log in but was given the denied message. My point is that not everyone has access to the matrix of leaders and their access. Which in my view is only informative to those who already have the access and does nothing to inform others to identify issues or just a simple lack of the appropriate calling.
Well, we are all jumping the gun a bit here. When the system is officially rolled out, those who are authorized to access the system will be informed of that through regular channels. For stakes on the pilot, they already know. For those who are not authorized but try to access the system, simply being told that you are not authorized is an entirely appropriate response.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”