Bookmarks saved in study notebook have garbled text

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
kcweek

Bookmarks saved in study notebook have garbled text

Post by kcweek »

Some of the scriptures I have bookmarked and added to my Sunday lesson study notebook do not accurately show the text of the scripture in the bookmark. I'm not sure if this is where I report this bug or not... There is a word being inserted in the scripture "supbegasupend" right before any word that is linked to the topical guide.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Bookmarks saved in study notebook have garbled text

Post by lajackson »

kcweek wrote:There is a word being inserted in the scripture "supbegasupend" right before any word that is linked to the topical guide.
This would be the footnote letter. "supbeg" for begin superscript, the footnote letter (in this case "a"), and "supend" to end the superscript, followed by the verse. If there is another footnote in the verse, you probably see "supbegbsupend", then supbegcsupend, and so forth.

I believe this is a display glitch. Are you using the study notebook directly at lds.org? If so, you may wish to send a note through the Feedback link to make sure the right people are aware of the problem.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”