Cannot Print a class list

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
aprayzr

Cannot Print a class list

Post by aprayzr »

One of our wards cannot print the single adult list. You can see the individuals in the database. If you try to print any of the available reports, the report is blank. :confused:
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Cannot Print a class list

Post by jdlessley »

Are you talking about an organization printout like the Organizations > Single Members > Single Adults or Young Single Adults organization printout or a custom report?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aprayzr

Post by aprayzr »

Yes. This problem is specific to just the Young Single Adults.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

aprayzr wrote:Yes. This problem is specific to just the Young Single Adults.
So it doesn't matter whether the list of young single adults is printed using the organization listing or a custom report set up to list young single adults, correct? Is the report also blank when viewed by using the "Preview" button for both types of reports?

I am asking these questions to try to narrow down the cause. We want to eliminate all printing causes, if possible. If it is not caused by the printing process then the other sources of the problem could be the installation of MLS, a problem with the database, or a problem with database data.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aprayzr

Post by aprayzr »

I did not try a custom report. The preview is also blank. This is the first time printing this list since the 3.5.1 update. I am going over there later today and will try to generate a custom report.

There are a lot of other problems with MLS in this ward that I have them working on to clean up. For instance, they "lost" several membership records after the 3.5.1 update. The records for one family ended up in Florida. Still looking for others. It has been over a month and they don't really seem to be in much of a hurry to fix the problems!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

By any chance are they trying to print the "organization" (leadership) and simply haven't selected the right drop-down boxes to include the "membership"?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aprayzr

Post by aprayzr »

Don't you just love it when things turn out to be so simple? They must have been selecting only the leadership and not the members. Printed out just fine for me today.

Thanks for your help!

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”