Printing Lesson Schedules

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
jimpitch

Printing Lesson Schedules

Post by jimpitch »

When you print out a class lesson schedule, it prints out in double column and cuts off titles over a given length. How can you print out schedules with complete lesson titles?
ibapah

Re: Printing Lesson Schedules

Post by ibapah »

Moreover, it puts it on two pages. All of this can easily be condensed to one page. I used to do this with excel and I could get a whole year on a landscape half page that could be pasted into the lesson manual.

Be nice to be able to export this to excel and word so we can format them in a more paper conserving manner.

Also, off topic and there may be other posts about this, but why would we ever have a lesson number and name populated for General Conference dates?
moongalba

Post by moongalba »

Having the same problem. I could only print out alternative months. I tried to copy and paste but that did not work. The page was highlighted in yellow for the alternative months printed. Most frustrating.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

ibapah wrote:Also, off topic and there may be other posts about this, but why would we ever have a lesson number and name populated for General Conference dates?
Yes that is off topic. To abide with the Code of Conduct I started a new thread titled Print Lesson Schedules with a response.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
pdworkman

Re: Lesson schedule for 2013

Post by pdworkman »

I've just printed off my schedules for next year, and they look pretty yucky. They take up two pages and split mid-line instead of between lines or months. It would be nice if it was formatted to print on a single page. There is plenty of white space as everything looks double-spaced right now. For next year, let's shrink it down to one page.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator Note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: The previous post was moved into this thread from the Lesson schedule for 2013 thread because it addresses the same topic.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
nsj56

Would like One page print out for yearly RS Lessons

Post by nsj56 »

I am unable to print out a one page copy of the yearly Relief Society Lessons from the Church website that I updated for our Ward today. Is there any way that could be resolved?

My husband was able to finally copy and paste it into a Word document where I changed the font size, margins, and made two columns.

I really liked the changes by the Church website, but did not find it user friendly enough when printing a copy for those in our Ward without internet service.

Thank you for this consideration.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator Note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: The previous post was moved and merged with this thread because the topics are the same.]
JD Lessley
jonscoleri

Post by jonscoleri »

Right mouse click on the year schedule, choose print preview then choose a lesser percentage. This may not give you what you exactly want but it puts the complete year on one page.
ibapah wrote:Moreover, it puts it on two pages. All of this can easily be condensed to one page. I used to do this with excel and I could get a whole year on a landscape half page that could be pasted into the lesson manual.

Be nice to be able to export this to excel and word so we can format them in a more paper conserving manner.

Also, off topic and there may be other posts about this, but why would we ever have a lesson number and name populated for General Conference dates?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”