Gospel Library App--Notebook organization

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
mikericks

Gospel Library App--Notebook organization

Post by mikericks »

I love the notebook feature and use daily in my scripture study. Most often I use the "copy" option as I mark scriptures to create topical references so I can go back and find them. When I open up my notebook, I have the option of sorting the documents I have created by name or date which is very helpful as it allows me to list them alphabetically.

However, when I use the "copy" feature to add a reference to my document regarding a specific topic, the list of documents is sorted by the date that a reference was last copied to them. There doesn't seem to be any way to sort this list. I have close to 100 documents and I add to the list almost daily. Without an ability to sort them by name, it is very difficult to find the previously created document I want.

In addition, it would be very helpful to be able to have sub documents. For example, I could have a document titled "Priesthood" and then under it have sub documents such as: duties, keys, power, restoration, etc.

Return to “Gospel Library”