Calendar wont' display properly

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
CPatrick57

Calendar wont' display properly

Post by CPatrick57 »

I can't get the calendar to display properly. The calendar is at the bottom of the page. It does not fill the full page. The checkboxes that turn calendars on and off are above the calendar. Some of the checkboxes are overwriting each other, so I can't select just the ones i want. What can i do?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar wont' display properly

Post by aebrown »

Often this can be remedied by returning your browser to the default zoom. For most browsers this is done by pressing ctrl-0 (that's a zero).
porterrockwell

Post by porterrockwell »

Same issue, last few days or the week.
Zoom is already 100%. ctrl-0 makes no difference, neither does changing the zoom and returning back to 100%.
Ocassionally displays correctly, but most of the time the screen looks like a flat rainbow.
Error message sometimes pops up saying my browser isn't compatible, and to upgrade to IE8 (but we're running it already). Loaded Firefox, and it works and displays properly, but is slow.
If there is a fix, I'd like to know. Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

porterrockwell wrote:Error message sometimes pops up saying my browser isn't compatible, and to upgrade to IE8 (but we're running it already).
Make sure you're not running IE in compatibility mode.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

If you are using IE8, calendar may not display correctly on that browser. The solution is to use another browser.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Barbi8965

Post by Barbi8965 »

Calendar selections area is overwritten with a bunch of other stuff. I can't find my Branch's conference date (Stafford-NJ). I can't read entries because there is a lot of overwriting and it obscures the entries. Too bad! I need that calendar to plan and function.
BarbaraJ Stafford/East Brunswick NJ
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Barbi8965 wrote:Calendar selections area is overwritten with a bunch of other stuff.
What browser are you using? See the post before yours.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”