RKATS page has been changed

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
drepouille

RKATS page has been changed

Post by drepouille »

Maybe this is just my imagination, but I think the link to the RKATS page has just been changed to point to the new page.

The old RKATS web page still exists:
http://www.lds.org/pa/display/0,17884,6074-1,00.html

However, if you go up to the Melchizedek Priesthood training, the link to Record-Keeping and Technology Support has now been changed to point to the new training page.
https://www.lds.org/callings/melchizede ... t?lang=eng

That's probably a good thing. It was way too confusing to have both old and new RKATS training pages. Many thanks to all those who have been working so hard to migrate the training items to the new training page.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: RKATS page has been changed

Post by jdlessley »

drepouille wrote:Maybe this is just my imagination, but I think the link to the RKATS page has just been changed to point to the new page.
To what link are you referring? The top down navigation from LDS.org has been linking to the current (new) RKATS page for several months. It was announced in the 5 October LDSTech broadcast. For example if you start on LDS.org and click "Resources" from the menu bar, then click"Melchizedek Priesthood" under "Callings, and then click "Record Keeping and Technology Support", the current (new) RKATS page loads. That link on the "Melchizedek Priesthood" page has been working since sometime in late August or early September when they began to migrate to the new RKATS page.

There are several link hierarchies that will take a user to the RKATS page. I mentioned only one.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”