Poll?

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
rolandc

Poll?

Post by rolandc »

How do we set up a poll? I have a question and would like to see a measured response
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Poll?

Post by jdlessley »

Registered users cannot set up a poll. It is disabled for that user group.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rolandc

Post by rolandc »

Can I get the details to a moderator for them to do it?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

We will need to discuss this in the moderator's forum. It may take a few days to come to a consensus as to what to do. You can send the information to me in a PM. We will use that information to determine if it warrants using a poll.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

[Holding breath]
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

JohnShaw wrote:[Holding breath]
The moderators' discussion forum has not been particularly active during this holiday season, so for your health, I would suggest that this is not the best of times to hold your breath awaiting a response on this or any other decidedly non-urgent topic. I'm sure we'll get to it eventually. In the meantime, enjoy the holidays!

Return to “Help with this forum”