New Youth Curriculum Videos won't download

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Laronius

New Youth Curriculum Videos won't download

Post by Laronius »

We are trying to download the videos that come with the lessons as part of the new youth curriculum but when we choose "download" it asks us if we want small, medium or large. Regardless of which one we choose it just takes us to a new screen that says "page cannot be found." These are the videos found within the lessons themselves. Other videos such as leadership training videos we have been able to download. We have tried this on multiple computers and still no luck.
dannykos

Re: New Youth Curriculum Videos won't download

Post by dannykos »

Yes, there are a number that can't directly be downloaded from the links provided. You'll find that with some searching, they can all be tracked down from various sources.
failproof

Post by failproof »

Does it happen on all of the video's from Come Follow Me or only some of them? So far I can't reproduce your situation since every one that I have tried, I have been able to download. What browser and version of that browser are you using? What OS is you computer running. Sometimes these bits of information can help narrow down where the issue is happening.
Laronius

Post by Laronius »

It only happens with some videos. For example, "The Restoration" video under the Young Women heading will not download but the same video under Young Men will, while other videos like "Prayer" won't download from anywhere. The OS I am running is Microsoft 7 using IE version 8.
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

I've downloaded them all - and there are a few with broken download links, or not available for download etc - but I managed to find them on youtube or elsewhere.
Laronius

Post by Laronius »

Are they all on Youtube? What other sources were you looking at?
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

All over the place really - most were youtube though. It just took a few hours of googling.
brianrlanning

Post by brianrlanning »

Still having the problem that I can not download the videos from the Come Follow Me lessons links. I have to search through the videos on a different screen to find and download them.

Return to “Main Church Website”