How to print mailing labels from mls ?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Tchopper

How to print mailing labels from mls ?

Post by Tchopper »

I am trying to print mailing labels for our ward Christmas cards and have not found a way to do that from mls.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Tchopper wrote:I am trying to print mailing labels for our ward Christmas cards and have not found a way to do that from mls.
Instructions are on the wiki at Mailing labels.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
cazier

Re: How to print mailing labels from mls ?

Post by cazier »

I know how to print mailing labels in MLS, but I'm trying to find out if there is a way to print out the family name on the mailing labels (for Christmas cards).

I'm trying to find out how to print "The Jones Family" rather than "David Jones". We want the cards to go to the entire household, not just to the head of household.

Is there a way to do that in MLS, or do I need to export, manipulate it and do a mail merge?

Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: How to print mailing labels from mls ?

Post by aebrown »

cazier wrote:Is there a way to do that in MLS, or do I need to export, manipulate it and do a mail merge?
You'll need to export (some options are listed in that Mailing Labels wiki article), manipulate it (probably in a spreadsheet) and do a merge. There's no option for your specific request in MLS.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”