Lesson 2.0 Released

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
kyleq

Lesson 2.0 Released

Post by kyleq »

Today the Lesson Scheduler application was updated for version 2.0. We've updated the content to include new 2013 curriculum for all organizations. We've also fixed a few bugs in the functionality and update a bit of the look and feel to make it more intuitive. Take a look and let us know how things are working for you by posting here in the forum.
jamespnash

Re: Lesson 2.0 Released

Post by jamespnash »

What about the 2013 Gospel Doctrine D&C Lesson Schedule?
dskdavis

Post by dskdavis »

Here's my feedback (all of this applies to IE and Firefox on PC and Safari on Mac):
1 - Unable to delete classes and events. In both 2012 and 2013, we have multiple duplicate classes that need to be deleted. What's the best way to go about doing that? I get a "Service error detected. The session may have timed out." error when attempting to use X icon.
2 - When attempting to log out from the Lesson Schedule view, I get a "Page Not Found" error.

Other than that, everything else seems to work so far. We have Primary, Sunday School (include Gospel Doctrine), and EQ/HP/RS/YM/YW lesson schedules entered for 2013 without a hitch. Confirmed that I can edit all as website administrator for our Ward, and Auxiliary leaders can edit their specific classes as appropriate. Thanks for your hard work on this.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

dskdavis wrote:Here's my feedback (all of this applies to IE and Firefox on PC and Safari on Mac):
1 - Unable to delete classes and events. In both 2012 and 2013, we have multiple duplicate classes that need to be deleted. What's the best way to go about doing that? I get a "Service error detected. The session may have timed out." error when attempting to use X icon.
2 - When attempting to log out from the Lesson Schedule view, I get a "Page Not Found" error.

Other than that, everything else seems to work so far. We have Primary, Sunday School (include Gospel Doctrine), and EQ/HP/RS/YM/YW lesson schedules entered for 2013 without a hitch. Confirmed that I can edit all as website administrator for our Ward, and Auxiliary leaders can edit their specific classes as appropriate. Thanks for your hard work on this.
dskdavis, thanks for the feedback. The bug about deleting classes is a known issue that people are trying to fix. I logged the other issue you reported about signing out and seeing a Page Not Found page. (LUAL-444)
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

jamespnash wrote:What about the 2013 Gospel Doctrine D&C Lesson Schedule?
jamespnash, do you not see this option when you add a class?
dandc.png
dandc.png (48.76 KiB) Viewed 2532 times
Is this the manual you were looking for?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator Note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator Note: The opening post (OP) of this thread is an announcement. That is the topic of the thread. If you have issues with Lesson Schedules, the version now being 2.0, please post each issue in another thread. It is best to first search for your topic before starting a new thread as there may already be a thread with your topic. If not, start a new thread.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”