Windows Phone 8 Apps needed

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for all versions of Windows Phone.
lnewton64

Windows Phone 8 Apps needed

Post by lnewton64 »

The wiki doesn't show that there is any progress being made on updating the Gospel Library and LDS Tools for Windows Phone 8 (and WP7). Hopefully some real development will start to happen on these platforms sometime soon as there seems to be MANY problems with the current versions of the apps relative to their iOS & Android counterparts. I understand devoting development resources to where it is the most demand, but with the advent of Windows Phone 8 it appears that the Windows Phone platform is starting to gain significant traction.

I really believe that the Windows Phone version of the Apps NEED & deserve some serious love from the developers.

Thanks,
Lamar
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Windows Phone 8 Apps needed

Post by jdlessley »

This topic is discussed in the thread Any efforts for Windows 8 applications?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lnewton64

Post by lnewton64 »

Yes, all that I have been able to find on the wiki is that the Windows Phone Project is currently "inactive". I have seen a few comments in the forum saying that there is some internal work happening on Windows 8 apps, but I can't find anything official.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I didn't direct you to the wiki (The statement "Have you tried finding your answer on the LDSTech wiki" is part of my signature. It is in every post I make.) I directed you to a thread discussion. Did you view that thread?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Windows Phone Gospel Library”