Missing All 2012 Donations

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
papajohnallen

Missing All 2012 Donations

Post by papajohnallen »

After completing entry, transmitting donations and logging out Sunday we went back in to MLS to cut a check. An error message appeared saying we were missing every donation for the year.
Obviously that would have been on the statements (and wasn't), so must be indicative of some other problem.
Anyone seen this? Any idea how it might be resolved? Do I need to move to another country that doesn't allow extradition?

Thanks
gregwanderson

Post by gregwanderson »

I have never had the unfortunate need to restore from a backup but doesn't this seem like the time to try it? No idea why you lost the data in the first place, however.
papajohnallen

Post by papajohnallen »

Appreciate the suggestion, but if it is simply a false flag - or perhaps bug in the new release - I don't want to go through the trouble. There is risk associated with a restore.
I'm pretty sure the data is still there because we did nothing between completing the donation and later in the day when we got the error.
Called support a couple of times, but did not get throuigh due to the wait time. Christmas must be a busy time of year for them.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Call Local Unit Support. They can fix that. I think that's preferable to restoring.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
thurberet

Re: Missing All 2012 Donations

Post by thurberet »

I have the same situation, last Sunday I discovered that all the donations for 2012 and this years just disappeared. Where is the contact information for Local Unit Support?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missing All 2012 Donations

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”