Projected Quarterly Budget Allowance report delayed?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
aclawson

Projected Quarterly Budget Allowance report delayed?

Post by aclawson »

When should the Projected Quarterly Budget Allowance for 1Q13 be coming out? In the past we would receive a guesstimate a full month before the start of the next quarter but nothing so far this year. Delayed or discontinued?
daveywest

Post by daveywest »

aclawson wrote:When should the Projected Quarterly Budget Allowance for 1Q13 be coming out? In the past we would receive a guesstimate a full month before the start of the next quarter but nothing so far this year. Delayed or discontinued?

You're quarterly budget allotment is based on attendance figures from two quarters back (i.e. January alotment is based on July-Sept.). A quick forecast of changes can be estimated by reviewing your quarterly reports. Changes in what the stake skims off the top may change those figures, so ask your stake clerk if any changes are expected.
Bro. West
Assistant Stake Clerk - Finance (2 years)
Former Assistant Ward Clerk - Finance (3 years)
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

aclawson wrote:When should the Projected Quarterly Budget Allowance for 1Q13 be coming out? In the past we would receive a guesstimate a full month before the start of the next quarter but nothing so far this year. Delayed or discontinued?
My guess is there must be a delay as I have not yet received our units yet ether.
Jeffbpetersen

Projected quarterly budget

Post by Jeffbpetersen »

Just noticed that I had not received a projected quarterly budget allocation statement for the first quarter of 2013 yet. In the past those have always arrived in early December, anybody know why it never came this year?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Projected quarterly budget

Post by jdlessley »

Fiscal cliff? ;)
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jgamber

Re: Projected quarterly budget

Post by jgamber »

Same here. I just noticed that we haven't received ours either.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Projected Quarterly Budget Allowance report delayed?

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: The first three posts in this topic were an oblique response to this post in the topic How to figure YM, YW budgets; the next three posts were a new topic started recently for the same issue. Since they all deal with the exact same issue, I pulled them all into one topic.]

Return to “Local Unit Finance”