MLS Organization not updating to Lds.org or LDS Tools

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
ebastow

MLS Organization not updating to Lds.org or LDS Tools

Post by ebastow »

We have updated on MLS or Stake Leadship, but on lds.org and in LDS Tools for android the changes haven't been made. It has been several weeks. Is there a know issue?
srclements

Post by srclements »

We have had similar issues since 3.5 and 3.5.1. In MLS our EQ presidency is correct but online and on the LDS Tools it has the new EQ president and his new counselors but still retains the old counselors too. I thought it was due to HT districts but they also reflect the new one. I am not sure why this is happening but I know other clerks are having similar issues in our stake.
srclements

Post by srclements »

If you are using MLS 3.5 or 3.5.1 you could try this. https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Callings#Corr ... g_callings
Lizhanglao

Same Problem

Post by Lizhanglao »

We are having the same problem. We updated callings in MLS three weeks ago, and the leadership information has not updated either on lds.org or in LDS Tools. Is the church troubleshooting this??
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lizhanglao wrote:We are having the same problem. We updated callings in MLS three weeks ago, and the leadership information has not updated either on lds.org or in LDS Tools. Is the church troubleshooting this??
It's definitely a high priority to get this fixed; a significant troubleshooting step is underway today. See the thread MLS callings updates to lds.org temporarily not available.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”