Can't add building scheduler - has been broke 3+ weeks.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lsholland

Can't add building scheduler - has been broke 3+ weeks.

Post by lsholland »

When you select "Units", it goes into never ending thinking. I had found another forum with this exact issue, but I saw posts in there from 2007 sandwiched between posts from 2012 - makes no sense. I want to start a NEW POST on this issue because it my posts sandwiched between other posts from years ago doesn't seem to be getting anyone's attention.

Please someone fix.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Besides the thread Unable to Add a Building Scheduler, I can't imagine what thread you are talking about. You've posted three times to that thread, so I'm sure you are aware of it. But that thread has no posts from 2007; that thread was started on November 16, and every post in that thread has a date between November 16 and now.

That thread has plenty of attention. The developers are well aware of the issue, and that thread in particular. The fact that this particular problem is not getting fixed as fast as you like doesn't mean that no one is paying attention. But it certainly won't help to start a new thread here in General Discussions, where the developers are pretty much certain not to see it.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

lsholland wrote:I want to start a NEW POST on this issue because it my posts sandwiched between other posts from years ago ...
I think you are confusing a users forum join date with the post date. The post date is in the brown bar above the username, whereas the join date is labeled "Join Date" below the username.

[Moderator Note: This thread is closed to prevent other users from posting to this thread instead of the Unable to Add a Building Scheduler thread.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”