Printing fast offering report

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
Thaiboyzdad

Printing fast offering report

Post by Thaiboyzdad »

Good evening, I have two questions.

Second, I need to print a list of individuals who have paid fast offering this past year, along with date and amount, so we can set up Aaronic Priesthood fast offering collection routes. Is there a report in the system that will give me that information broken out independent of tithing and other donations?

Thank you for your advice!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split into two threads. Note the Code of Conduct regarding one topic per thread. The other thread is Releasing records from Hold status.]
thaiboyzdad wrote:Second, I need to print a list of individuals who have paid fast offering this past year, along with date and amount, so we can set up Aaronic Priesthood fast offering collection routes. Is there a report in the system that will give me that information broken out independent of tithing and other donations?
There is no report that will give you donation information for the entire ward. You cannot create a custom report for financial information either.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

thaiboyzdad wrote:I need to print a list of individuals who have paid fast offering this past year, along with date and amount, so we can set up Aaronic Priesthood fast offering collection routes. Is there a report in the system that will give me that information broken out independent of tithing and other donations?

I can't imagine why you need date and amount in order to set up fast offering collection routes. You'd have to sift through a lot of data in such a report to get what you need.

But there is a report that lists a total by category for each donor. It is under Donor Statements and is called "Year to Date Donor Summaries by Category"; if you select all the individuals in the ward, you will be able to look at the Fast Offerings category and quickly see the people who donated to that category during the year.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
ecotim

Post by ecotim »

Actually if you go the finance screen then go to income and expense report. There you can see tithing, fast offerings, other accounts and missionary balances. Go to fast offerings by chosing details of subcategory, and there you will get a list of all that have paid and the dates they have paid it. Of course you can also adjust the date range. We did this and had a date range of two years.
Thaiboyzdad

Post by Thaiboyzdad »

Thanks for the suggestions. I will take a look at those.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

When setting up FO routes don't overlook those who don't donate including inactive members. I have found that those who don't regularly donate to FO will when a Young Man knocks on the door.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”