Lesson Schedule should have a notes option, shouldn't it?

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
jadenn001

Lesson Schedule should have a notes option, shouldn't it?

Post by jadenn001 »

I heard from my leadership using the Lesson Scheduler that you can't enter in comments, only select classes. This leaves the lesson blank when we do things like the Elder's quorum presidency lesson. I couldn't figure out what we were doing on those dates by just looking. Shouldn't we add this option? Sorry if you already are working on this.

Sincerely,

Gary Gustafson Jr.
Peoria Ward Website Administrator
Aurora, Colorado Stake
United States
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

We have a version of Lesson that is the beta testing phase. Please got to http://www.lds.org/rclesson and see if the new format for classes especially the new Youth Curriculum would address this issue for you. Thanks.
QA Engineer
tomjoht

Re: Lesson Schedule should have a notes option, shouldn't it

Post by tomjoht »

jadenn001 wrote:I heard from my leadership using the Lesson Scheduler that you can't enter in comments, only select classes. This leaves the lesson blank when we do things like the Elder's quorum presidency lesson. I couldn't figure out what we were doing on those dates by just looking. Shouldn't we add this option? Sorry if you already are working on this.
With 2.0, when you select a Topic (Custom), you have some blank fields for a Lesson Topic and Lesson URL. This should allow you to accomplish the same thing you wanted to do with notes, right?
customlessons2.png
customlessons2.png (47.5 KiB) Viewed 639 times

Return to “Lesson Schedules”