Ward Mission Leader added to View/Edit Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
erikforeman

Ward Mission Leader added to View/Edit Calendar

Post by erikforeman »

I added Mission Leader to the Missionary Meals Calendar I created, and I took my name off of the calendar because some day I will not be the Ward Mission Leader. I now do not have access to the calendar. This is easy to fix I can get the Executive Secretary to go in there and add my name, but that does not really fix the problem. There is no option to select Ward Mission Leader to View and Edit the calendar, I already added Ward Missionaries, and Mission Leader. Why do I as Ward Mission Leader have to have my name as a person who can edit the calendar? Why is Ward Mission Leader not an option, and why is Mission Leader in there if not the Ward Mission Leader?

I think there is a bug somewhere here.

can we get it fixed?

any reply is appreciated, Thanks
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

erikforeman wrote:I added Mission Leader to the Missionary Meals Calendar I created, and I took my name off of the calendar because some day I will not be the Ward Mission Leader. I now do not have access to the calendar. This is easy to fix I can get the Executive Secretary to go in there and add my name, but that does not really fix the problem. There is no option to select Ward Mission Leader to View and Edit the calendar, I already added Ward Missionaries, and Mission Leader. Why do I as Ward Mission Leader have to have my name as a person who can edit the calendar? Why is Ward Mission Leader not an option, and why is Mission Leader in there if not the Ward Mission Leader?

I think there is a bug somewhere here.

can we get it fixed?

any reply is appreciated, Thanks

It sounds like your calling is entered as a custom calling. Only standard positions can give rights to the online tools. Your ward clerk will need to remove the existing custom calling and add the correct standard calling which is Mission Leader (there is no standard calling called Ward Mission Leader).

Return to “Calendar”