MLS 3.5 bugs

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mattbweber

MLS 3.5 bugs

Post by mattbweber »

After I upgraded to MLS 3.5 I discovered that all of my ward's custom categories for callings had vanished and our relief society organizations have been messed up. Anyone else having issues with MLS 3.5? Advice?
gregwanderson

Post by gregwanderson »

Did you follow the instructions about what to do before the upgrade? These kinds of changes were outlined in advance so... I don't think we can call them bugs.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

mattbweber wrote:After I upgraded to MLS 3.5 I discovered that all of my ward's custom categories for callings had vanished...
MLS 3.5 does not support custom organizations. That is why they disappeared. Most likely the positions in those custom organizations were custom positions. They will now be found in the "Other Callings" organization.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mattbweber

Post by mattbweber »

Good point. However, the upgrade to MLS 3.5.1 created 2 new relief societies, mixed up all the relief society callings and membership, and dumped a large portion of our custom callings into the relief society organizations. Also I've been having trouble moving elders from one quorum to the next. After I move an elder, he appears in both quorums. I will call MLS support on this one.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”