Add Administrator & Edit Events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jeremykbennett

Add Administrator & Edit Events

Post by jeremykbennett »

I have two questions:

1. The Young Women's President has not been able to edit events on the custom calendar for young women. It has been about a month now. I have added both the calling and the role and she still could not edit. I tried deleting the calling and name and adding them again- the calendar says she has view and edit access but she is not able to edit.

2. Unable to add administrators to the calendar. I have tried adding as the calling and by name. It looks like it works- I select the add button - it refreshes, but nothing has been added.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

jeremykbennett wrote:1. The Young Women's President has not been able to edit events on the custom calendar for young women. It has been about a month now. I have added both the calling and the role and she still could not edit. I tried deleting the calling and name and adding them again- the calendar says she has view and edit access but she is not able to edit.
Make sure she is in a Standard Calling and not a Custom Calling.
jeremykbennett

Post by jeremykbennett »

Gary_Miller wrote:Make sure she is in a Standard Calling and not a Custom Calling.

Thank you. She is. I have added both her calling and her name but neither works.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure she's really using her account. The last time this came up, we discovered the sister in question was using her husband's LDS Account. Doesn't work that way. <grin>
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”