Study Notebook - Bookmark text contains markup

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
david.north

Study Notebook - Bookmark text contains markup

Post by david.north »

Today I noticed that the verse shown for a bookmark appears to contain markup when the verse contains footnotes.

For example:

Bookmark added on my tablet for Moses 8:1

"1 And all the days of supbegasupend Enoch were four hundred and thirty years." [emphasis mine]

Is this the correct place to report this type of issue? I didn't see a sub-forum for Study Notebook.
Talonhicken

+1

Post by Talonhicken »

Just wanted to say I have the same symptom, yet more frequently (copied directly from bookmark text):

"1 I, Nephi, having been supbegasupend born of supbegbsupend goodly supbegcsupend parents , therefore I was supbegdsupend taught somewhat in all the learning of my father; and having seen many supbeges..."
DavidWarburton

supbegasupend in online scriptures

Post by DavidWarburton »

I did a little research and figured out it is a software bug you will notice that it is always in places of a link to a reference.

I put in a bug fix request.
jsterrantino

supbegasupend

Post by jsterrantino »

In case it matters, mine's been doing this for years. I just finally thought to look it up.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”